Silas is now available for preorder for only $9.99 at the official website!
I have always been fueled by passion. I guess you can say my biggest idols are Blizzard, Nintendo, ID, and Valve. This is because they didn't release games until they were polished and done. So here I am 7 years from starting the game, finally nearing completion. It's been a long journey, but Silas became a huge game with tons of great content. I am nearly done crafting the levels, characters, weapons, and experience for your gaming pleasure. That's why I am proud to announce that Silas is available for Preorder! I plan to release the game in March of 2011. Please help support the games development by preordering it today.
Reasons to Preorder:
- Only $9.99
- Gain access to the beta in the end of January!
- Instantly download the amazing 27 Song Original Soundtrack done by Loudcore
- Help support the little guy
- Be first in line to play the game upon release in March 2011.
- After the game releases I will support it fully with map packs and many updates
- The gods of Silas will smile upon thee.
Preorder Silas Today! Just click the link below and then click on the "Buy Now" button:
If you never heard of Silas before, and are wonder what the heck it's all about. I can sum it up in a few words. Flight, Combat, Racing. It's for the PC and will offer you many hours of fun. I've added a rundown of it's key features below. However, you can also visit the Official website for all the information.
- Online, LAN, and Offline gameplay
- No DRM
- 20 levels
- 20 weapons each with 2 different functions(feels like 35+ weapons)
- 27 song original soundtrack
- 13 characters
- 10+ different modes(Grand Prix, CTF, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Survival, Pipe Snatch, Online Racing, Mercenary, Time Trail, ect.)
- 24 Achievements
- Plus a bunch of other really cool stuff(Cheats, Museum mode, ect.)
- Roughly 10 hrs of fresh singleplayer gameplay, infinite hours of addictive Online gameplay
Early Gameplay Trailer:
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to let me know what you think. I aim to make Silas one of the best PC games around, so please help support it by tracking, spreading the word, and pre-ordering!
Follow Silas at these Sites: