Yeah so, it’s finally here: 1545 files edited, over 10.000 line changes since 0.49: We have been busy.
The entire Servers backend has been redone, and it’s buggier than ever. But we don’t want you to wait even longer for the 0.50 version of Pokémon3D, so now we are going to release it. Here is the entire changelog:
- Completely new server infrastructure
- Removed old Move System and replaced it with the new one. This allowed for custom GameMode moves.
- Added a few more moves
- Lots of internal rewrites and code cleanup
- Ancient Ruins and Millenial Star Tower (Original areas)
- Completed Route 14
- Added Routes 15-19
- Fuchsia City + Gym and badge
- Significant number gen 3+ Pokémon
- Fixed some bugs
- Added some bugs
The update will be distributed through the game’s launcher shortly - also don’t forget: you need to update any server software you are using to the new one. It will be downloadable on the Downloads page.
Report any bugs you find in the new version here: Bugs Forum.
Thanks and have a great day,
//The Pokémon3D Team