The new update (version 0.17) for Pokémon3D is there! It contains more gameplay enhancements and new features. Also, many bugs are fixed again and some new areas are added.
To get the new update, simply open the launcher and click “Download latest version”.
Here is the full list of changes:
- You can stop evolutions
- rename Pokémon
- new Pokémon: Hoppip
- Auto camera align while talking
- finished Kurts Apricorn interface
- new map: Sprout Tower
- Sudowoodo on Route 36
- Mystery egg and Pokédex
- Trainer battles
- Youngster Joey on Route 30
- Camera and scriptblocks bugs fixed
- fixed: do not obtain the Mystery Egg/Pokédex
- fixed: sounds don’t mute when pressing the M key.
- fixed: music keeps getting quieter when pressing escape key twice.
- fixed: no sound for healing machine in Prof. Elms lab.
- fixed: almost no female Pokémon.
Also, the story DOES NOT continue after you obtained the Pokédex from Prof. Oak. I am working on the story and there will be a story upgrade next week. Until then enjoy this: