Today’s playtest addresses the issues discovered in the previous playtest, and hopefully constitutes our last release candidate for this cycle.
The changes in playtest-20200329 include:
- The return of the ability to use right-click orders and scrolling at the same time
- A fix for aircraft not taking off when no rallypoint is set
- Further pathfinding improvements for infantry
- Adaptations to the weather overlay for smooth scrolling
- Reworked airstrip exits in Tiberian Dawn to prevent traffic jams
- Fixed spicebloom behaviour in Dune 2000
- Two additional campaign missions for Tiberian Dawn and one more mission for Dune 2000
- Community balance changes for Red Alert
As usual, this playtest also comes with a new ModSDK release for our modding community.
We plan to release our next stable version within the next three weeks, so this will be the last chance to report any remaining issues that should be fixed. Head on over to our download page to give the new playtest a try!