Atmospheric Entry is looking for a competent 2d texture artist and a 3d Animator to work on an exciting RTS prototype.
Project and Aims
Atmospheric Entry is a small, passionate group of individuals seeking to take Real Time Strategy (RTS) to the next level. Our aim is to produce a high quality RTS, and potentially sell the game. Our game, Celestial War, is an innovative RTS balancing the fine line between macro-management and micro-management.
Tools and Technology
Celestial War utilizes engine dubbed FUSE. Our lead programmer, Mike Lankamp is in the process of creating FUSE and its tool-sets. A brief preview of our tools can be viewed here.
Texture Artist Atmospheric Entry is looking for texture artists who can uv-unwrap in addition to produce high quality 256x256, 512x512 textures. Celestial War offers a wide range of models to texture ranging from metallic vehicles such as tanks to demonic creatures of hell. Required Skills:
- The ability to create and/or modify Uv-maps
- The ability to create high quality Diffuse, Specular, and Bump maps
- The ability to think creatively and accept criticism
- Self motivation and independence
- Autodesk 3d max or compatible 3d modeling software
- Adobe Photoshop or compatible photo editing software
- Skype for team meetings
Atmospheric Entry is looking for passionate animators who can produce and/or modify custom skeletal rigs. They should be fluent in Autodesk 3D max 2010 or higher in addition to the ability to visualize motions and interactions.
- Intimate knowledge of 3d Max
- The ability to create custom skeletons
- The ability to paint, weight, and modify existing rigs
- The ability to produce high quality animations
- Self Motivation and independence
- Autodesk 3d Max 2010 or 2011
- Skype for Team Meetings
All members receive full credit for their work, recommendations, and recognition in game credits. Financial compensation may be possible if/when Celestial War sells.
Atmospheric Entry is a small development team working online. This project presently consists of a project manager/lead designer, a 3d modeler, a 2d graphic artist, a character artist, a concept artist, and a programmer.
Please contact myself at kelathin(at)celestial-war(dot)com