I'm happy to announce that after working on OddBalls every evening, weekend and lunch hour for the past few years it has finally been submitted to Apple for approval! That means it should be hitting the iOS App Store sometime in May. I am very excited! :D
It will then be coming to Android platforms (mobile and Ouya) shortly afterwards!
So what is OddBalls? It is a mobile puzzle game featuring realistic physics. Using simple touch controls, you are tasked with guiding 3 OddBalls through a series of puzzle rooms. Each OddBall has special traits: one bounces, one floats and one is made of heavy metal. Combine these abilities to overcome obstacles and hazards, and score all 3 OddBalls to pass each level. Collect energy points, earn powerups, and uncover a secret storyline about the OddBalls. Leave no OddBall behind!
• Clever physics based puzzles
• Cute 3D graphics (supports retina display)
• Intuitive touch controls
• 3 different OddBalls with multiple powerups
• Over 80 interactive levels with moving platforms, fans, magnets and more
• Game Center Leaderboard support
• Storyline with multiple endings and memorable end game battles
Check out the trailer and view the OddBalls profile on IndieDB for more screenshots and updates!