The United States of America - in the Year 1861. The Union and the Confederate States of America are at War.
Both sides fight in the biggest war on the american continent: The American Civil War 1861-1865!
The modification features the Battle of Manassas, which was the first big battle of the Civil War.
On July 21st, 1861 both armies clashed near Manassas junction and the river Bull Run. It should be the first and last battle of the war.
In this extended edition, we added regiments and generals, which weren't active during the battle of Manassas. Due to the popularity and recent demands, we added some extra toys for you!
• Tons of new units added!
Fight as a Cherokee warrior, the famous 54th Massassuchetts, a Lonestar soldier of the 1st Texas or be a Civilian!
• Unique units unlocked!
Many exclusive units are unlocked now, like the 14th Brooklyn or the 1st U.S. Sharpshooters
• New maps!
Fight as Davy Crockett and defend the Alamo or attack Fort Wagner as a black soldier!
• New voices and sounds!
• New battlefield surrounding!
• New tents for Sappers!
• Mississippi bottle bug fixed!
• New weapons like the Kentucky Rifle or the Remmington Revolver!
• and more...!
Full CLIENT 1.1 - If you don't have 1.0 installed! (1GB)
Instructions for full 1.1 client install
1) Run the downloaded file!
2) The installer should point out your correct Mount&Blade folder automatically. If its the wrong folder, please navigate yourself!
3) The installation path should end with \North and South First Manassas. If its a different folder, please make sure to edit!
4) Play the game and have fun!
JOIN ONE OF THE TWO ARMIES!
If you want to have fun with the mod, you should join a regiment or join one of the 2 big armies!
Check out the forum for it: