What is this?
Many years since the events of Half-Life 2 have passed. The Resistance was futile and humanity remained in chains of the Universal Union. The Combine have re-established their dominance on Earth, stronger than ever before. A new Citadel was built. But... not all hope is lost!
A new foe to the Universal Union has emerged, destroying their fleet and freeing the civilisations that have been enslaved. Now their target is Earth.
Take control of a top-notch war machine - Mech - to capture Combine Sub-stations to weaken the defense of the Citadel, and then destoy it at last.
- Controller Trigger to fire(same as other weapons in HL:A)
- Controller Grip to Reload
- "Arm Grenade" / "Activate Health Needle" button to Switch Weapons
- Joystick to move
- Map set in City 17
- Hexagram-star symmetrical layout
- Six districts with different themes and obstacles for the player
- Main gameplay mechanic - Controllable Mech
- View the world from inside the cockpit, that also serves as a HUD for monitoring of your health
- Custom weapons - Flamethrower, Rocket Launcher, Railgun, Energy Sword and or your metal body to smash the enemies
- Custom NPC - Combine Tank
- High replayability with constant threat of Combine assault
- Objective: Capture 6 Sub-stations to shut down the shield of a new Citadel, to destroy it once and for all and finally free City 17
- Randomized Industrial soundtrack
- And more...
Who made this possible?
Absolute Legends that volunteered to playtest this map:
- Special thanks to FrostEpex and Harambelj for helping me with VScript
- And everyone else around the community for tips and feedback
- Hava Nagila by the Jewish nation
- Water texture from gamebanana(mods/8935
- Ghosts 26 - by Nine Inch Nails
- Every Other Piece Of Music by TeknoAXE
What can I do if I liked this map?
If you liked the map please consider rating/adding it to favourites, It helps me as a creator to gather feedback and motivation for my future content - Thank you!
I appreciate any form of feedback, be it a rating or comment. I always want to improve my maps, so if you encounter any issues, let me know so I can fix them. Since this is a fairly experimental map, it's especially important.
B3 B5 C2 C3 C4