- Weapon viewmodel FOVs now realistic distance from camera based on 1:1 airsoft replica of the MP-40.
- Horizontal weapon recoil toned down to more realistic & controllable levels.
- Random vertical and horizontal weapon recoil toned down to more subtle & controllable levels.
- Mauser K98k given first two upgrades (match-grade bolt & stripper clips) by default to make it less useless.
- Mauser K98k iron sights now line up the same as all the other full-sized rifles.
- Sniper scope holding breath time increased to 10 seconds.
- Sniper scope choking camera shake intensity reduced from 10 to 5.
- Sniper scope choking recovery changed from 1.5 to 1.0.
Medal of Honor: Airborne Redux v1.1 Release
Viewmodel FOV, recoil, and Mauser K98k buff update.
Posted by IDrinkLava on