The time has come – we did our best to tweak the latest Lumencraft build. Now, we can finally share it with the world. Today, the game enters one of the most important stages of its life cycle. Early Access is probably the best way to see what works great, and what needs some tweaking. This stage is exciting for every team working on a project – we can see how the existing community grows bigger. It’s hard to explain how creative input from people enjoying the game affects developers. We hope that Lumencraft’s community will be bigger than bosses attacking the base!
Watch Lumencraft’s EA launch trailer:
We informed in one of our previous Steam announcements that Lumencraft is a unique mix of top-down shooter, mining, and tower defense game. We mentioned names such as Alien Breed, Darkwood, and Riftbreaker. We are proud to announce something that we worked on together with EXOR Studios, Surefire.Games, and Star Drifters…
You can get Lumencraft and The Riftbreaker on Steam in a bundle for a limited time!
Just a reminder – the main Lumencraft’s features are:
- Dynamic lights and pixel-perfect interaction with a fully destructible terrain.
- Atmosphere of dread created through impactful sound design and unique 2Dynamic lighting system.
- Defending an underground settlement by direct combat and turrets.
- Highly efficient and immensely satisfying digging mechanics.
- Various futuristic technologies will allow improving both digging and killing potential.
- Map editor and full Steam Workshop support.
- Local co-op with Steam Remote Play support for online sessions.
- Steam Deck support.
See you soon, now go dig for Lumen!