The interaction and immersion of the levels will be top quality. All of the 71+ levels will have point and click mechanics.
- Reading graphic textured notes, books, direy's, memo's, pictures you can pick up and look at.
- Interacting with TV's, lamps, plumbing devices, pianos, ect.
- Interacting with some objects to where the protagonist can tell you his thoughts on that particular object.
- Having graphic textured maps/pictures/notes/(Maybe diary's) in some levels for your journal/notes inventory.
- Taking pictures and recording them for archival data purposes? Just an idea, it is possible. Myst IV had this feature.
I am still in development stages with
level design (70%)
Sound/Music design (40%)
I want to make each level as alive and immersive as possible. Here is a screen shot of what a graphic book would look like, please note that the words of this book is blued for obvious reasons. You can look around to see the side edges to see the whole book. Had to do this because different people use different resolutions and you cant adjust how far the player stands back from the book for every resolution. It works vary well the way its implemented.