WARNING: This game may be disturbing to some audience as this game contains real disturbing images, sounds, fear nature, jump scares and intense horror that may not be for the Faint of heart. Play this game at your own risk.
How To Survive:
1. Crouch and stay low, so enemies won't hear you.
2. Hide under bunk beds or narrow spaces and stay safe.
3. Don't run or you will make noise. Run only when necessary.
4. Be careful when walking on wooden surface since it makes loud noise.
5. You can cause a distraction by throwing objects items such as bottles.
6. Mind your stamina, if you get tired then you cannot outrun your enemies.
7. Use your trench whistle if you're lost and follow the sound, but be careful because enemies can hear the whistle too and come running to your location.
8. Be careful of your surroundings. Some things are real, while others are not.
9. If you hear running foosteps, that's not good news - as they may have heard you. Run or hide!
'Trenches' is a horror game made by one developer at Steelkrill Studio. Please note this game is an objective-collection game with replay-ability. Your objective is to find and collect clues in the Trenches while having items such as the Trench Whistle to guide you while you are being hunted by the enemy. If you can, please submit your feedback and report any bugs and this will really help speed up the progress of the development by a bunch .. Thank you for trying it out.