A simple guide to getting started with the mod!
- Start by ensuring you have the latest OpenRVS patch for your game (v1.4 as of writing this article).
- Get the most updated version of the singleplayer Supply Drops (as of Oct 2020, October 2020 edition, with Patch 1 for bugfixes and the optional HD skyboxes pack).
- Optionally, you can grab some new game types and new night maps as well.
- If you're a server owner, these instructions apply to you. If you are a client, you have to join a server that uses the Supply Drops gear.
- Start by ensuring you have the latest OpenRVS patch on your server (v1.4 as of writing this article).
- Then install the latest Custom Guns Mod (v1.4 as of writing). This is the back-end framework that lets your server handle custom guns and gear.
- Now get the latest Optics Mod (October 2020 edition). This will let you use the new sights.
- Install any guns you want! The majority of guns are available in a giant pack, and every gun since is posted individually on the downloads page. Gear items that are not guns (EG the under-door snake camera) are also available individually - they should all be posted on the main Raven Shield files listing.
- Optionally, you can grab the Bullet Through Walls mod, to make your new gear more lethal.