We are proud to announce that GUNGUNGUN has finally reached 1.0!
The core of GUNGUNGUN is complete. With a full release on Steam, that also means exclusive content! Catering to our gun-enthusiast audience, there are 8 painstakingly crafted Trading Cards along with 50 Achievements, 6 badges, 10 emotes, and 5 profile backgrounds to indulge the collective need for unlockable Steam-related goodies:
Additionally, the Version 1.0 release does not mark the end of development for GUNGUNGUN!
We are working on even more content updates that will be released for free! Including:
- Alternate Game Modes
- Prologue with intro Cutscene
- Detailed Gun Gallery
- Additional Cosmetic items
GUNGUNGUN is going to continue to be updated on indieDB, GameJolt, and itch.io with the same build versions as Steam, but each mirror may have exclusive cosmetic items in-game to outfit your character.
Stay tuned for more content Updates!
Thank you everyone for your support!
1.0 Release Notes:
- 50 achievements added
- Additional stats now tracked
- Added lifetime stat tracking
- Added stats screen in extras
- Enemies no longer slide across ground after death
- Changed initialization of save file to prevent first time launch crash
- End game stat screen now displays kills per gun instead of shots per gun
- Added Hunter hat and Wizard hat
- Adjusted trigger conditions of certain achievements
- Pickup despawns are now signified with flying guns
- Gun pickup name changes
- Added unique bullets for Stechkin and USP9
- Fixed audio not playing on some menu buttons