We wanted to let you have more influence on our progress, so it's time to start the ball rolling.
We will hold battles in the current pre-alpha, in which only one can emerge victorious. Three-man teams are awaited, who have to abide by the following rules:
- You can enter with yourself and two of your friends, or you can enter solo. Solo players will be randomly matched with other solo entrants. If there are not enough solo entrants, a player may choose to enter alone, or with the partner they've been assigned.
- Each player will be allowed one pokemon, no switching and no recalling. Recalling will count as a forfeit on that player's part and they will be eliminated. Once all three players in a team have had their pokemon fainted or forfeited, the opposing team wins.
- Players may choose whichever pokemon they wish (ie all three charmander, two squirtle and a bulbasaur, one of each, etc).
- Battle ground will be the rocky area. Players leaving this area will be disqualified.
- All matches will be observed by staff members. Any matches made outside of staff observation do not count.
Anyone found to be using third party programs to alter their game or otherwise participate unfairly will be disqualified and banned from the game, we have a no tolerance policy against cheaters.
The great prize will be the right to choose the next pokémon to be modeled and animated.
Entrants will be accepted until next Sunday, the 26th of October at the Forums.