Good evening, the Mapper [be]moroes has given us the permission, too add his "cs_siege_2010" to the official CS:aS-Map-List. In the next view weeks, we are trying to compile his orginal-file ( he has given us ) with the OB-Engine and updated with HDR and Color Correction.
cs_siege_aftersource is coming !!!!
Here is also Pictures of his Remake-Map:
The CounterStrike afterSource Development team is looking for...!!!!
The CounterStrike afterSource Development team is looking for a level designer, wo can mapping some maps for us. If you are interested, you have to be:
- Experience with the Hammer Editor
- Doing own Textures and Models for the Map
- Own imagine of remaking your favorite Maps
The CounterStrike afterSource Development team is looking for a 3D modeller, wo can weapons- and player-models. If you are interested, you have to be:
- Experience with the XSI Mod Tool or another good 3D Modelling software
- He/She should be able to create highpoly assets, as well as lowpoly versions of them.
- A big plus would be if He/She could Animate or Texture His/Her models
Application to: email@example.com
That is the one of the sexiest maps I have seen for CSS.
I'm getting REALLY hard right now...
I downoload map de_dust_2 and i see very cool map!
I downoload all map becous its nice)
How you do it?
we have build the maps from scratch and change only the textures and add engine features like HDR and Color Correction.
Just wondering will this support the soon to arrive CS:S engine and game update to Orange Box ? ANDDDDDDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OMG SIEGE IN AFTER SOURCE OMG I CREAMED. Best map in CS 1.6 and now for source, *Massive Heart-attack* :D