Battlestar Galactica : at War could be ready for a release at XMAS 2009! Production has seen a steady increase, and there are more assets coming our way. The mod is approx. 45% complete, but i'm hoping to do some work on the mod over our Half Term Break, my main focus will be on the following:
- Completing the Coding of the Cylon Faction
- Removing all Star Wars ties to the game
- Coding some new Galactic Conquest Maps with Events
Yes this list might be a bit bold for a week's holiday, but i hope to complete as much of it as i can.
I will hopefully yes have an extra update on possibly engine glow effects soon, and some more detail and GUI design for the mod. Yes that means EYE CANDY :O
EFFECTS ARTIST - We Require an effects artist A.S.A.P. to begin work immediately on new weapon and explosion effects for the mod. Without these new effects the mod won't be the same, we require members to have a good knowledge of the Particle Effects program created by Mike.nl
VOICE ARTIST - Now here is a job im sure many of you would like. We are looking for 5-6 Voice Actors for the Mod, the requirments are as follows:
We require 2-3 Ladies, to do the voices of the Female Charecters in the mod.
We Require 2-3 Men to do the voice of the Male Charecters in the mod.
- You are required to record the information that we will hand to you.
- You are required to make clear recordings with as little background noise as possible.
- We would like an example of a recording from your enviroment
- Different Accents won't matter as most of the charecters in BSG have different accents
If you are interested in any of the above jobs, you will have to contact Byron through the main website, as the Mail Boxes at UnitedStudios are currently experiencing some problems.