The current version is Mk III which contains the full single player campaign, 2 stable multi-players mode (dogfight and team dogfight) and one unstable (the Race mode).
The recent patches have fixed a lot of bugs, made the game run smoother, have improved a lot the game UI, general finishes, and finally fixed the triple screen rendering.
Here are two screen-shots of the game in triple screen:
The linux version is also in progress, we have almost finished the port and we are currently optimizing the game when running with OpenGl.
Here are the recents and significant change logs:
- Improved the AI mid-air collision avoidance code.
- The player aircraft is now stabilized during in-mission dialogs when the camera looks at other aircraft.
- Added axis value viewer in the input configuration menu.
- Added a confirmation menu before leaving the game during gameplay.
- Fixed a minor bug with the Xbox controller triggers.
- Fixed a menu bug in skirmish mode.
- Level loading is now faster, especially during a map change.
- Fixed the bug of the guns firing after a loading.
- The screen saver no more pops up when playing the game.
- The control settings menu buttons are now a bit larger.
- The camera when using the W.I.P mouse control has been changed.
For older change logs, please refers to our steam page.
A few screen-shots from the third Act:
We are doing our best to add the various improvements asked by our early players, and we are grateful for their useful and positive feedbacks.