Lots of new content this week!
- It's my birthday this week! Webcrawlers have dressed appropriately, and I expect you to as well.
- In addition to +5 health, players now receive 2 RAM and 0.1 RAM/s per level
- New building shapes have been sighted in cyberspace
- V-Axys has been working hard and the hacking music has been improved.
- Debug Option: Low Particle Mode added for those of you who can't handle the awesome S.H.A.R.K. hoverthrusters
- The game pauses now when menus are open, because it's silly to not be able to pause a single player game. When I add multiplayer, you will not be able to pause the game, but only during multiplayer sessions.
- UI Clarifications
- Shotgun Knockback has been brought back into line a bit
- Lasguns now benefit from Attack Speed (more damage per tick, same tick rate)
- Ranged Enemies are now smarter
- All known bugs have been fixed.
Any feedback or suggestion is always appreciated.
Here's the official Reddit/r/gamedev Feedback Friday thread if you'd like to give feedback there.
Oh, and a happy birthday to me!