We have had a massive amount of feedback from last weekend when we released BetterSpore 1.5.0 both here at ModDB and accross the Spore Community. Much of it was positive, but with any game or mod there are bugs, and we have done our best to get rid of all the bugs we can. For some of the bugs in BetterSpore, we could not fix them as it was a game issue which came from having the mod. These are issues like the ones in the tribal stage where you can’t get food. This is why we have made 4 version of the Gameplay package.
- BetterSpore Gameplay - This contains all the gameplay changes, there are no new weapons or parts.
- BetterSpore Gameplay NoCreature - This removes all gameplay changes to the creature stage.
- BetterSpore Gameplay NoTribal - This removes all gameplay changes to the tribal stage.
- BetterSpore Gameplay NoCreatureAndTribal - This removes all gameplay changes to the creature and tribal stage.
DOWNLOAD (ModDB download coming soon)
Full change log:
Changes to the gameplay package:
- Nest creatures base hitpoints is now set to 25, 32 for alphas and 15 for babies
- 5 creatures per nest
- 5 needed for hunt bonus
- 4 needed for socalize bonus
- Rogues base hitpoints is now set to 125 and 62 for babies
- 4 creatures per pack
- 4 needed for hunt
- 3 needed for socialize
- 2 epics per pack, which allows for a total of 4 epics
Changes to the tools package:
- Fixed EPICWARZ bug, you should now be able to buy it normally
Changes to the parts package:
- Now when playing Cell2Creature, all parts cost 25 DNA points, and you have 180 to spend.
- Fixed a few issues with parts in the Creature Editor
- Changed a few balance issues with what parts give you
Changes to Other packages:
- Fixed main screen bug for Graphics package
- Updated Guide package