* travel_westeros8_DP - Warrior Of Light
* travel_westeros6 - Rains Of Castomere
* travel_westeros4 - Watchers On The Wall
* travel_westeros3 - I Choose Violence
* travel_westeros2 - Kingslayer
* travel_westeros1 - Chaos Is A Ladder
* travel_essos5 - Reign
* main_theme - Hear Me Roar(2.51)
* arena_1 - Lord of Light(2.51)
* victorious_1 - The King's Arrival
* travel_westeros5 - First Of His Name
* travel_neutral_3 - What Is Dead May Never Die
* travel_neutral_2 - Pay The Iron Price
* travel_essos6 - Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
* travel_essos4 - A Painless Death
* battle_westeros1 - Wildfire
* battle_westeros2 - The Throne Is Mine
* battle_westeros3 - Stand And Fight
* battle_westeros4 - Don't Die With A Clean Sword
* battle_westeros5 - I Am The Storm
* battle_westeros6_DP - Spoils of War pt.1
* battle_westeros7_DP - Spoils of War pt.2
* battle_essos1 - Son of The Harpy
* battle_essos2 - High Sparrow
* battle_essos3 - Oathkeeper
* battle_freefolk1 - The Biggest Fire The North Has Ever Seen
* battle_freefolk2 - Let's Kill Some Crows
* battle_freefolk3_DP - Thenns
* The only troop trees that haven't been changed are the Wildling, Dothraki, NW and Essos faction troop trees.
* Nerfed archers and crossbowmen significantly. They should no longer be capable of 1 shotting you in the head across the map.
* Medium and Heavy infantry along with Cavalry have been buffed. Cavalry units will have a bigger impact
on the field of battle, as they will be the strongest units on the field even when dismounted. For this
reason cavalry units will take more time to obtain and should appear a bit later in the troop tree.
* Plated horses will deal more charge damage and should take more than 3 arrows to be taken down
* Changed Westerlands Pikemen to Westerlands Spearmen, and Westerlands Heavy Pikemen to Westerlands Heavy Spearmen
* Boltons,Starks,Karstarks and the North troop tree will be given Spearmen earlier to compensate for the superior Westerland cavalry.
* "Levy" and "Peasant" units will now serve as cannon fodder.
* Bandit units should no longer be a formidable force against a competent army.
* Clansmen are still as ferocious as they should be, they have been balanced and redone.
* Robber/Exiled knights nerfed and are now equal to medium/heavy-tier cavalry
* Revisited pirates and sea raiders
* Revisited "neutral faction" troop trees, caravan units and green squires shouldn't be able to fend off an army, but can still fend off a band of outlaws.
* Revisited outlaws
* Revisited Unsullied, Brotherhood Without Banners and Goldcloaks(2.51)
* Gave some cavalry units lances (2.51)
* Tweaked some companions and buffed their stats, giving them more contribution to the party(2.51)
OVERHAULED TROOP TREES:
* GOLDEN COMPANY
* BANDIT / MOUNTAIN CLANSMAN / PIRATES
* GOLDCLOAKS / UNSULLIED
* CARAVAN-RELATED UNITS