We took advice from our players and improved several things to make UI more friendly for players on mobile devices
Here is a short video which shows most of the new features.
The list of all new features.
- Three control types: buttons, joystick and tilt.
- We really like the concept of golden ratio in visual design. That why we made level selection menu shaped as a spiral based on golden ratio - it feels very intuitive for selecting levels and it also looks awesome.
- We made levels shorter - which is more familiar for mobile players.
- Many players complained that in OVIVO there is no option to zoom the level map picture after they finished the level - So we’ve added this option too.
- Added a restart button in the pause menu.
- We’ve added a fluid like effect when character switches colors and it looks pretty awesome!
- We’ve added more incentive for the players to collect dots and symbols.
Thanks and GLHF!