Post news RSS Anniversary Bash 20

Jazz 2's 20th anniversary is Monday! Join the party server all weekend long.

Posted by on

Better free up your weekend schedule if you haven’t already, as Jazz Jackrabbit 2’s 20th Anniversary Bash takes place this weekend, celebrating twenty great years since JJ2’s shareware demo was first released!

For those of you who don’t know, the Anniversary Bash is a special event in which a dedicated server is hosted over a period of a few days with a pre-prepared list of 100 different Battle and CTF levels. 60% of these levels were created in the first fifteen years of Jazz 2's lifespan; the remaining 40% were created in the last five years and feature lots of great JJ2+ additions, such as custom weapons, additional parallax layers, multiple tilesets per level, and all sorts of other features.

You can also download the level pack if you’d like to check out the levels in advance (or as an alternative to playing them online). And check out a few screenshots below from some of the numerous detailed Battle and CTF gameplay environments that JJ2 level makers have been working hard on for this moment.

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.