I can't believe it either. It's been more than a year since the last post, but now I'm back. I've been so busy... too busy. I've seen so many projects come and go. Sites, servers, music, movies, basically everything. Finally it's the summer, and finally I have time to work. I have much in store...
1. A better site: Honestly, if the old one is still working, it's not worth looking at.
2. A better script: I lost the old one in a hard-drive crash, (No, I didn't remember to back it up. Leave me alone.) which - to me at least - is a great excuse to write a new draft. If no one likes it, I can always say the old one was better.
3. Better quality: though I doubt that I ever really had any credibility on this site, I've greatly improved both my computer skills, and my writing style. I'm pulling out the good mics for voice acting, and giving this game a style of it's own...whatever that style turns out to be.
4. Better Focus: Im making myself a schedule this year. So much time for homework, so much time for modding, etc. I hope to really buckle down and get some in-game stuff before the end of the summer. However, to appreciate the game you need to see it in action. Some still pictures with funny textures doesn't sum it up quite right.
5. Better...just better: I'm not going to rush this, but you won't have to wait forever for it. If that makes sense.
-retexturing main models
-new draft of the script
-test audio capabilities
-test server host capabilites
-Look through textures