Yes! After almost 2 years of development and anticipation - A Global Crisis is finally released!
- go on, download it now, and play it:
For those of you who are new to A Global Crisis, this mod brings Israel and Syria (from the popular Mideast Crisis total conversion mod made by Isotx, with their permission) with their full unique armies - into C&C Generals: Zero Hour expansion pack, with all of the original ZH factions, campaigns and Generals Challenge missions, BUT with some great new changes like realistic models/skins, new units (for all sides) + an additional United Nations Boss General!
This mod features:
- Israel and Syria (modified from MeC) in addition to all factions from Zero-Hour + a special UN Boss General. That makes 15(!) playable factions!
- Zero-Hour factions are modified and have new models and skins for some of the existing units (M1 Abrams-Crusader tanks, Humvees, Rangers, Rebels and more…) and some new units (M2 Bradley IFV, MLRS units, Machine-Gunners and more…).
- For Israel and Syria: All units from MeC, including new units from MeC "lost Beta" version (Israeli Quads and Humvees, Hezbollah guerrillas…) + some new units and models, realistic skin changes and cameos. Few upgrade changes and some new abilities.
- Boss General unlocked, heavily modified and turned into a UN Boss General!
- Full AI support on ALL Skirmish maps (ZH + MeC + Bhones map-pack) for 14 factions (no AI support for the UN Boss General, except for the last Generals Challenge mission).
- All original campaigns from Zero-Hour (which look MUCH better now with all the new graphics!).
- All original Generals Challenge campaigns + Israel, Syria and UN Boss Generals Challenge campaigns (using the original missions + added support for these factions).
- New logos, some new background screens + a modified ZH shell-map.
- Updated game manual (You can also download it separately from here).
Please feel free to post any comments, feedbacks, suggestions or bug reports at A Global Crisis official forum.
I'd like to thank all the good people who helped me with this mod and especially to Isotx and their team leader Vincent Van-Geel (Ome_Vince) for the permission to use their MidEast Crisis factions in this mod, for hosting this mod, and for their great support. (For complete credit list – see A Global Crisis game manual and the in-game credits).
I hope you'll enjoy playing A Global Crisis. :)