On the 20th of April, 2008, we released Caveman Craig on YoYo Games as an entry into their "ancient civilisations" game design competition. This week marks the 5th anniversary since the original release, and we want to celebrate with a few exciting announcements!
Caveman Craig 2 is now just $6.99!
We are reducing the prize of Caveman Craig 2 on Desura to $6.99. That's 30% off! Grab it today!
Get from Desura (PC)
Caveman Craig Special Edition is now FREE!
The special edition of Caveman Craig 1 is now FREE to download from cavemancraig.com.
Direct download link is here (virus-free, no installation just extract, for PC).
Release Date & feature list for Caveman Craig 2: The Battle at Dudu Forest, announced!
We will be releasing the FREE "Battle at DuDu Forest" DLC for Caveman Craig 2 on the 12th of May, 2013, for all existing and new purchasers of Caveman Craig 2. The DLC is a brand new conquest level set in a dense and lively forest, featuring.
- Beautiful new animated scene
- A new dinosaur with a unique challenge to unlock secrets!
- A new enemy caveman that you can defeat and unlock for play in classic mode
- And more! But we don't want to spoil it for you.
We have listened to all your feedback and will be putting all of this in consideration for the DLC. To that end, The Battle at Dudu Forest will also provide some tweaks and updates to the main game, including..
- Shake off dinosaurs by pressing A and D in rhythm instead of mashing spacebar
- Throw rocks/spears using the W key for easier throwing
- Sort the caveman overview list by birth date, caveman type, following status, skill level, health, or energy, for easier caveman management.
And finally.. a ‘behind the scenes’ pack for the die hard fans!
Looking back on the past 5 years, it's been interesting to see how our ideas have developed. So we put together a bunch of old concept art, sketches, videos, and even documents with notes on the development of Caveman Craig 2 (and some for Caveman Craig 1!), free for you to explore.