The 1.41 Patch has now been released.
- Fixed Artillery
- Reduced MG shake on tanks
- Italian coax MG’s now use a single tracer
- Panzer II reload bug fixed
- Added LG40 specific optic
- Added smoke bomb launcher for Panzer IV’s
- Italian tank crews now use Italian binoculars
- Renamed Citta Della Sabbia to prevent character problems
- Ancona Approach
- Road To Tunis
- Arid Early & Late
- Tobruk Central & Combined Arms
- Gazala Line
- Akrotiri Peninsula
Points Of Interest
- You are meant to be able to fire and reload the Bren whilst undeployed.
- The SMLE No.1 MkIII* reloads in sets of 2 stripper clips, one press of the reload button inserts 1 clip.
- The Thompson 1928-A1 has a 20 round magazine.
- Sened and Fallen Empire are skirmish maps intended for between 8-16 players.
- Artillery strikes are gained on Crete by destroying the Bofors guns. You can have a maximum of 1 strike at a time.
- Some tanks are now equipped with smoke launchers, press your attach bayonet key to use.
- You need to be unbuttoned to exit a vehicle.
- Tanks start with no shell loaded, you can turn on manual shell loading if you want to select your shell type when entering a tank.
- Italian grenades explode on impact, and need to travel for a short time before they arm.