We're happy to announce the first patch for Alpha 7. From finding the most obscure bugs to completely breaking the balance, you've been a tremendous help for the dev team. Thank you all for helping us create a better game.
- Covert Ops now spawn ready and no longer require an hour to become available.
- Fleets can now choose to stay at the station they built.
- You can now return to the login scene / server list instead of closing the game.
- Added an option to disband Mercenary cards to receive two copies of lower level Mercenaries.
- Fixed a bug causing industrials to return without resources if the construction failed.
- Fixed an issue causing fleets to return without completing Events and Missions.
- Fixed a number of sorting issues in the Rankings.
- Fixed a calculation error causing outposts to have less HP than intended.
- Fixed a bug preventing escalation probes from disappearing after the mission has been completed.
- Fixed a bug where OOS penalty wasn't applied during combat.
- Fixed a bug causing Rivet Potential to increase Station Influence instead of XP Generation.
- Fixed an issue causing the Link Coordinates function to display an empty line in chat.
- Changed movement filters to "Military", "Exploration" and "Industry".
- Names, Stations and Outposts are now clickable links in reports.
- Added combined fleet stats to fleet operation tooltips.
- The player rankings now display profile pictures.
- Escalation probes now display a tooltip when hovering over them.
- Replaced the static ship images in the shipyard with rotating 3D models.
- The HUD now displays server time.
- Hovering over a station now highlights all of its outposts.
- If a station is selected, it will also be selected as the sender when opening the freighter menu.
- Shipyard now calculates the total stats of ships selected for construction.
- NPC stations now assemble their ships in fleets instead of remaining in the Hangar.
- Fleet Events that expired without being completed or ignored now spawn in the active state instead of the pending state.
- Viewing a card no longer closes the cache opening scene.
- Card selection window now displays how many copies of each card are available.
- Hovering over conditional stat boosts of a card will now display a tooltip in the card selection view.