Nov 28 2010
Hey guys, welcome to the Community Contribution area.
Just going to lay down a few board specific rules, the general ones are too obvious ofc (no trolling/flaming/trading... etc).
- This is the board for submitting ideas, models, art - anything that contributes to the mod's actual construction.
- This is NOT for general, off-topic discussion, there are several fully fledged forums around the world wide web for that, please leave this for wc:lotd related stuff only =)
- This is NOT the place for discussing pre-existing ideas, if you know were including dwarves as a race (were actually not but it's an e.g.) and you don't like that idea, this isn't the place to tell us that.
- Be constructive, we don't mind you saying you don't like something but 'F**king *** devs ruined mod, go rot in h*ll' won't be very useful to anyone, least of all you, so yeah... don't do it please.
- Similarly to above, respect other peoples feelings, if they've been brave enough to submit an idea, concept or resource then they at the very least deserve constructive feedback, if it's bad, it's bad. You don't need to rub it in, I'm sure most of you have something better to do than troll. Those who don't would be better off elsewhere.
- Follow the above 5, or refrain from posting!
Thankyou for (not?) reading and obeying the above rules, enjoy the board!