1) Our crowdfunding launch is delayed. Don't worry, it's not that much - these aren't "traditional" migrations for 2-3 months. Continue to follow the news in our official pages.
2) Our Team is aware of the problems with hiring the hero. That issue suddenly appeared after patch 3.1.3 and broke not only our system of the resurrection, but also the other that use a similar mechanism.
That issue will be fixed with the next mod patch. Our team is glad to give you and your opponent back the opportunity to hire the same characters.
3) The next patch will contain a new map that wasn’t included in the draft on a closed test. The rest is a mystery. We can only say that the FFA fans will be happy.
4) Making Ladder system in Arcade is not easy, especially without the help of the game developers. But we are tirelessly looking for opportunities to do it.
5) The Campaign is in development (Thrall will prove that). As soon as the results of our labors will be noticable enough, you know about it at once. Patience.
6) The Night Elves and the Undead fractions are in the early stages of development. Be patient. Our team members also love these races more than the current ones.
7) AI is not planned in the near future. It's time for you to find new friends in StarCraft 2 here or via the in-game channel "WAA Mod".
And one more thing…
Who do you think will be introduced in the next patch?