Uplink OS is a total graphical modification to 2001's indie cult hit Uplink: Trust is a Weakness by Introversion Software. It aims to bring a fresh look to the game's cyberpunk visuals and a much needed upgrade to its interface and usability.

Forum Thread
Stuck In 1280x1024, cannot go fullscreen with my actual resolution(1920x1080) (Games : Uplink - Trust is a Weakness : Mods : Uplink OS : Forum : BUGS : Stuck In 1280x1024, cannot go fullscreen with my actual resolution(1920x1080)) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 19 2017 Anchor

So i changed to windowed to quickly change my volume down(only music volume settings) and i went back to find out i'm trapped in this resolution, i have two other monitors that are 1280x1024, but i don't see how it would effect it considering it booted up in 1920x1080. i have deleted the options file multiple times.

EDIT: it appears changing the resolution of my third monitor changes the resolution it reverts me to ingame, it is not my main monitor and it cannot be changed to a 1920x1080 resolution though, so i'm a bit stuck

Youtu.be

this is what happens when i disconnect monitor 3, so it appears it thinks 3 is my main, even though it isn't.

deleting the options file then disconnecting the monitor makes it go into a smaller resolution (1280x900?) and literally below the monitor(i had to shift right click and move). once i got it onscreen and tried to fullscreen it went into a 1280x1080 black box then a fatal error occurred.

WHY DOES IT LOVE MONITOR 3 SO MUCH!

currently i've completely reinstalled the game and mod, that is what is now working. hope someone will still provide a solution where i can still go windowed

Edited by: carsweyr

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.