The Unification main installer. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY FOR INSTRUCTIONS!
Instructions for using the installer:
- Download the Unification Core Files,Unification Race Mods and the Unification Installer.
- Have these three files in the same location(usually,it should be your default downloads folder).
- Run the Installer exe and follow the instructions on screen.(Please mind the installer also counts as an uninstaller for any old version of Unification and the race mods as well as allows for installing the DOW Mod Launcher.
Instructions for manual installation (intended for Mac and Linux OS users as well as for whoever does not wish to use or can't for whatever reason use the installer):
- Manually delete any old version of Unification and race mods that you may have installed.
- Only download the Unification Core Files and Unification Race Mods archives.
- Unzip both of themdirectly inside your Dawn of War Soulstorm directory(does not matter which one gets extracted first).
- Download the Mod Launcher from the downloads section here and paste inside your Soulstorm folder.
- Make a shortcut of the Unification Campaign Configurator which is inside the extracted Unification_Bugfix folder.
- Copy the Movies folder from the DXP2 folder inside the Unification_Bugfix fodler if you wish cutscenes in the campaign to be played(the installer automatically copies them)