This is an overhaul modding project of the mod 'The Last Days of the Third Age' (TLD) for the game M&B Warband. We aim for overhauling TLD mainly visually, replacing armouries to look similar to the ones known from the films.

Forum Thread
Bug 11/5/2020 (Games : Mount & Blade: Warband : Mods : TLD Overhaul : Forum : TLD Overhaul v1.8.3L : Bug 11/5/2020 ) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 5 2020 Anchor

11 / 5 / 2020 - Using 1.8.3L Standalone version

Bugs -
1) When im on certain battlefields near Minas morgul, there's like invisible 'rocks' that me and my troops run into which cause us to move really slow and we cant get through we have to go around even though there's nothing visible there and the battlefield is open field.
2)When I failed missions like "slay 20 corsair" or "20 tribal orcs" the orc mobs keep spawning even though the mission ended. Mob meaning like "27 tribal orc" that you see on the huge map when you're moving around in the game.

Nov 5 2020 Anchor

Can you link for 1) a screenshot at which position it is happening. At 2) we are looking into it. We might have made a misstake while keeping up with the TLD nightly patches.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.