The Sentinels Lexicon is a huge map compilation offering the most pouplar mapsets doom has to offer. It includes a hub and is geared for co-op play or for single player. While Zandronum support is king this will work on gzdoom.
Lexicon beta build 133. now with more maps and bug fixes!
- We are now beta! This is only because we added a crap ton of mapsets
- Noteable additions are Ancient Aliens, Epic 1 and 2 and Deus Vult 2. Theres more. Check the read me for total maps
- Vote script optimizations.
- All strings (mapnames, lore entries etc) were placed in the languages lump
- Added some more CVARS.
lexicon_clear_inventory will allow you change if players will loose their weapons and items when going back to the VR map.
lexicon_timer_all_players will let you change the vote timer so if all players have voted, the timer stops and selects the mapset to save time.
- VR map has been re-designed
- There are now gldefs and brightmaps
- Fireworks script will now actually trigger if you complete a mapset without call voting a map. If you want fireworks then dont votemap out of there (unless your in the sucking at doom business)
Another notable change is that theres a script that will replace some monsters to the correct ones on certain maps with custom monsters built in with them. This should effectively increase mod compatabilityThough we are also preparing a week 1 patch as theres been a few bugs caught already so be prepared for that