Finally the new release!
You have waited a long my friend but I am sure you like it... or at least we hope so...
This is the change log:
- The Western Roman Empire is formable
- After the formation of S.P.Q.R. you get the possibility to rebuild the Colosseum
- After the rebuilt of the Colosseum you get the possibility to restore the Gladiators Fights and then you should get a lot of flavor events: to rule a ludos, to become a gladiator yourself, to put money on gladiator fights and so on...
- After the formation of S.P.Q.R. you get the possibility to create a special vassalized mercenary group called.... "Legionaries" :mrgreen:
- After the restoration of the Western Roman Empire you get a new decision "The Pact of Lateran" to try to vassalize the Pope peacefully... something is wrong... in the localization! I lost myself in the Aulich English and in the end I used a sort of... Latinish... Frank tried to restored the text in proper English... but this doesn't that I meant... oh well not so important if the events works! We will try to fix this later...
- The Praetorians are also formable
- Added Neapolitan, Corsican, Sardinian, Tuscan, and Lombard cultures.
- Changed every Italian province to one of the above culture
- Changed the culture of every Italian ruler in the Commune of Rome bookmark
- The Basilica of Constantinople is renamed "Basilica of Hagia Sophia" / "Basilica di Sancta Sophia" and other names (Santa Sofia, Sancte Sophie, ...)
- The ruler of "The Commune of Rome" and in general any Ducal level title of Roman culture is a Patrician as it was historically.
- The ruler of the Houses have now the title of "Pater Familias" (sadly being an HRE vassal they are shown sometimes as Patricians... it is not coherent mind you!
- In general the mod should be more easily integrable with other mods
- The .mod file is renamed without spaces so the launcher remembers it (and so we have not a "13" as last point :mrgreen:)