The aim of this project is to give Star Wars Battlefront II players the feeling of the TCW show but still experiencing the classic gameplay style they always loved. Units will be organized as MMO classes, trying to give each one a special role that fits a certain team play (like healer, tank, etc.), but the core and the spirit of the game will be not touched. New maps will be included thanks to the permission of many good modders you already know (Umbara: Shadow Forest, Coruscant: Modern Warfare, Attack on Venator, etc.) and new amazing characters models, visual effects and weapons. Stay tuned for more and check the mod amazing photo gallery!

Forum Thread
TBCW Alpha ver. 1.6 (Not Released - Testers Only) (Games : Star Wars Battlefront II : Mods : The Battles of the Clone Wars : Forum : Patch Notes : TBCW Alpha ver. 1.6 (Not Released - Testers Only)) Locked
Thread Options
i2Bros
i2Bros Developer
Aug 9 2019 Anchor

TBCW Alpha ver. 1.6

Maps:

• Coruscant, Dagobah, Death Star, Endor, Kamino, Hoth, Jabba's Palace, Mygeeto, Mos Eisley, Naboo, Polis Massa, Tantive IV, Yavin IV, Utapau, Mustafar, Geonosis overhauled
  • Space Battles overhauled
  • Attack on Venator, Umbara: Shadow Forest, Coruscant: Modern Warfare added

Eras:

• TBCW

Modes:

• Space Assault (Revamped)
  • Conquest (Late Seasons)
  • Early Seasons
  • Clonewatch (WIP)

Updates:

• New AAT Driver B1 Droid model replaces Droid Engineer.
  • Clone Pioneers have now backpacks instead of antennas.
  • V-19 Torrent Starfighter added.
  • New GAR Frigate model!
  • ARC Clone pilots added on Coruscant: Modern Warfare map.
  • Improved cockpit for Y-Wing.
  • E-Web Turret model revamped to match the one in the series. Both repaired and chunks versions.
  • No heroes/villains have been added.

Unit balance:

• Magna Guard won't be able to block on 360 degrees angle.
  • Developers comment: the last touch in a series of changes to make MagnaGuards more balanced, more realistic and less of a GOAT class in the CIS roster. Now MG requires proper skill to be effective, although its DPS output is still pretty high and "cheesy".

Bug Fixes:

• Anakin lightsaber works properly again on Tatooine: Jabba's Palace
  • Commando droid animations fixed

Edited by: i2Bros

--

header

Aug 9 2019 Anchor

I noticed these changes

The music on classic coruscant is a nice touch. It was used when commander thorn fought bravely; That E-web is glorious, really love the model; Stamina regen on Gunner class is a bit random, cuz on Tatooine i have to stand still for it to regen very qickly, but while moving, it does not regenerate. On the opposite, on Mygeeto and mustafar (on these maps played with gunner class) it dont run out of stamina quickly and it regenerates with average speed (unlike on tatooine); The new figates are awesome; Z-95 has a lot more fluid and natural control, which is a big improvement; Commando droids can now hit properly and dont reset their attacks, Magna guards now do not block on 360°; Anakin now can properly hit on jabba's palace; Thorn has a new pistol animation;

i2Bros
i2Bros Developer
Aug 9 2019 Anchor

Oh thanks I didn't recall these changes. I will note down the ones that fits in the updates category.

--

header

Aug 9 2019 Anchor

Also on tantive, new models for fives and echo

EDIT* (I'll just edit this one instead of spamming constantly)

Found a bug on geonosis- while equiped with dc-15s with pioneer class, if you stand next to gonk droid/ammo droid, you will reaload after every 3rd or 4th shot. The moment you get away and the gonk stops giving you ammo, the bug stops as well

Edited by: HyugaN3ji

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.