The aim of this project is to give Star Wars Battlefront II players the feeling of the TCW show but still experiencing the classic gameplay style they always loved. Units will be organized as MMO classes, trying to give each one a special role that fits a certain team play (like healer, tank, etc.), but the core and the spirit of the game will be not touched. New maps will be included thanks to the permission of many good modders you already know (Umbara: Shadow Forest, Coruscant: Modern Warfare, Attack on Venator, etc.) and new amazing characters models, visual effects and weapons. Stay tuned for more and check the mod amazing photo gallery!

Forum Thread
TBCW Alpha ver. 1.5 (Games : Star Wars Battlefront II : Mods : The Battles of the Clone Wars : Forum : Patch Notes : TBCW Alpha ver. 1.5) Locked
Thread Options
i2Bros
i2Bros Developer
Oct 20 2018 Anchor

TBCW Alpha ver. 1.5

Maps:

• Coruscant, Dagobah, Death Star, Endor, Kamino, Hoth, Jabba's Palace, Mygeeto, Mos Eisley, Naboo, Polis Massa, Tantive IV, Yavin IV, Utapau, Mustafar, Geonosis overhauled
  • Space Battles overhauled
  • Attack on Venator, Umbara: Shadow Forest, Coruscant: Modern Warfare added

Eras:

• TBCW

Modes:

• Space Assault
  • Conquest (Late Seasons)
  • Early Seasons
  • Clonewatch (WIP)

Updates:

• New B2 Super Battle Droid model.
  • New Magna Guard model.
  • New Commando Droid model.
  • Updated animations for Commando Droid Melee Attack.
  • New animations for B1 Battle Droids.
  • Fixed Clone Medic's backpack skin.
  • Fixed Doom Unit skin.
  • Asaji Ventress and Count Dooku added as heroes.
  • Ashoka Tano animations improved.
  • Pong Krell now playable as a CIS hero instead of a GAR hero.
  • New model for the AAT.
  • Season 1-3 will be introduced as a mode not as an era, to spare on file size.
  • Season 1-3 mode added, but special units and heroes haven't been modded and are still WIP.
  • Space Battles included.
  • Jump Troopers added as GAR unit in the Space Assault mode.

Unit Rework:

• Magna Guard won't be able to jump more than once. Jumping speed slightly increased.
  • Developers comment: the high stamina of the class combined with ability to jump more than twice made this unit able to basically fly trough the map. Funny if looked from the AI prospective, it can be though really disruptive in a match against a human.
  • Improved DC-15 rifle rate of fire. Magazine size reduced from 30 to 15.
  • Developers comment: as you guys reported, the fire rate was too slow compared to what presented in the show. To balance it off though we reduced the magazine size.

Edited by: i2Bros

--

header

Nov 10 2018 Anchor

Cant Wait xD

Nov 11 2018 Anchor

<3

Nov 23 2018 Anchor

I want a time machine right now im so thirsty for this mod

Edited by: XLittlexMasterX

Nov 24 2018 Anchor

when is it coming out?

i2Bros
i2Bros Developer
Nov 25 2018 Anchor

December 2nd 2018

--

header

Dec 2 2018 Anchor

How much until release ?

i2Bros
i2Bros Developer
Dec 4 2018 Anchor

The alpha 1.5 version was released on discord. Soon I'll add it to moddb, since soon I'll have my author permissions back.

--

header

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.