The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

A Full Fledged mod that Incorporates new gameplay elements, Weapons, better Graphics(full version) and many more features

Forum Thread
Beta 2.5 Release (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Super Mod Pack 2.4 : Forum : Discussion : Beta 2.5 Release) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
May 8 2010 Anchor

Is the SMP 2.5 still going to be released? I've noticed, they hasn't been much discussion in a while. Please don't, I'm quite psyched about this mod.

wolfehunter
wolfehunter The Mod Guru
May 9 2010 Anchor

Yes I'll post it onces its ready. I have two guys finalizing some details. Then the beta testings starts. Please be patent.

--

Stalker players stalk the game ~ GSC Game Stalk's us with stalker bugs

May 14 2010 Anchor

I can't wait for this mod, sorry I haven't looked around, but do I have to do anything to get the beta?

Jun 9 2010 Anchor

The beta will probably be internal only.
We just have to wait for the 2.5 Release.

Be patient, it's probalby annoying for them to have one hundred person behind them asking "When when when when ?"

It will be ready when it's done. ;)

Jul 12 2010 Anchor

So hows the mod going so far?

wolfehunter
wolfehunter The Mod Guru
Jul 18 2010 Anchor

Slow.. Lots of scripting but the worst is over.

--

Jul 20 2010 Anchor

Thats great, cant wait to play this amazing mod

Jul 30 2010 Anchor

Certainly can't wait for it! From what I see from the teaser it looks like it'll be fantastic!

Aug 21 2010 Anchor

guys,what the hell it's going on? please when we can play that mod?

wolfehunter
wolfehunter The Mod Guru
Aug 22 2010 Anchor

When its ready giontravolta.

--

Aug 26 2010 Anchor

I dunno how much longer I can stand not having the scar in Stalker D: On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being 2.5 is ready by tomorrow, and 10 being over a month away, where are ya?

Sep 8 2010 Anchor

SMP SOON FELLOW STALKERS! I hope...

Oct 5 2010 Anchor

As thank full that I am that you are makeing things like this and as much as I thort the longer the better, it was supposed to be ready foe download in 2009 and its almost 2011 now :P

Hey! I just made a terrible video with SMP :de: :rolleyes: h tt p:/ /ww w. youtube .c om/w atch?v=T WEnVQ heQ LA (delete spaces) poor wolfhunter cant escape the basterding thing :rolleyes:

sigh, I had to reset my PC because it broke and im download SmP lite and it says ETA 6 hours 3 mins 20 secs :S PLEASE! I DONT NEED A ETA! A PREDICTION TO WHEN THIS MOD COMES OUT WOULD DO ME FINE! XD

I JUST PRESSED THE CANCEL BUTTON BY ACCIDENT!!!
(Lots of... angry words...

... im so sorry good people. I seiously did not meing a word of that :(

Edited by: CursedOne

wolfehunter
wolfehunter The Mod Guru
Oct 11 2010 Anchor

lol great vid...

Oct 17 2010 Anchor

LOL thanks :) great mod :D

Oct 23 2010 Anchor

THIS is my feedback I have been playing Super Mod Pack 2.4 for couple of hours,here is a couple of annoying things:----------------1)i noticed that anomalies change it's location by time,one of these anomalies killed one of wolf scouts when rescuing nimble.1 wolf scout survived and it symbol/icon didn't disappear from the map.-------2)when i arrived at the bridge there where only two soldiers alive,i finished the commander with the knife and shot the other,i didn't try the underpass(no need !)-------3)as soon as i helped the stalker when i entered the garbage area he went shooting at the bandits,and a few minutes later emission happen ,giving me no time to help the stalkers at the scrapyard.---------4)some voices in Russian & some in English (for the same person)-------------5)i see come back for reward on the map(above the trade)but when talking to him there is no reward,i am not sure for which mission---------6)text looks weird,don't know how to describe it ,i could see sth under the words(like left over)--------not a big deal
--------------------------------------------------------i loved the zombies & weapons.weapons made the game little easier & realistic ,the mod looks great but it is bugy (the game is bugy so u did an amazing job)i finished clear skies & call of prypiat , but never shadow of chernobyl ; it is too much difficult ,maybe i will finish it when u release 2.5.

Edited by: koldsoul

wolfehunter
wolfehunter The Mod Guru
Oct 26 2010 Anchor

Yes its normal that Anomalies roam. Its an OL Original feature.

We've already worked on the story line issue. Its been solved for SmP v2.5.

Its a russian game. Some of the dialog is in russian as per kanyhalos request since its originally OL.

Text bugs are a few. Bad english too. There is an optional addon mod that fixes that.

Yes SmP v2.4 is buggy.. SmP v2.5 almost isn't. :)

--

Oct 27 2010 Anchor

Someone wrote: We've already worked on the story line issue. Its been solved for SmP v2.5.

It's good news, it's very annoying when a important NPC has been killed by a accident (emission, respawn of mutants/enemies) without players fault.
I'm waiting on next version:)

Epidemic12
Epidemic12 Man Tracker
Nov 14 2010 Anchor

How is 2.5 going? I'm over anxious!

Nov 21 2010 Anchor

HUZAH :D nice one

Dec 5 2010 Anchor

Will the iron-sights have better FOVs, aka more tunneled as actual eyesight would be when focusing on a target?

Not gonna play STALKER again until 2.5 comes out.

Edited by: JackNapierX

Dec 28 2010 Anchor

I'm SIKED for vers. 2.5. Last time i ever actually waited for something like this, it got cancelled. So hopefully i didn't jinx this whole thing...

Gun nut people? If they mean for testing realism and details then thats probably more my speed then 3D modelling/rendering. If thats the case then i'd offer my services, my specialties are rifles.

Dec 30 2010 Anchor

ehat about weapons damage? is it realistic? 1\2 shots and die?

wolfehunter
wolfehunter The Mod Guru
Jan 7 2011 Anchor

Its going well we're finding all kind of bugs and squishing them... Taken my gun nut team some time to get together.. There not all responding to the emails. But fixes are on there way and we're moving.

--

Jan 27 2011 Anchor

Still waiting for it, still waiting to get my hands on a MG34 and kill the whole bandit faction with it.

Can't wait!

Also, are you still gonna add the StG44-MP44? I seen it in OL and its quite ugly, its Animations and Sounds are not nice, im a fan of that weapon. Are you getting new Animations for that weapon? :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.