hi everybody and welcome to Earth at war. This mod this mod is based of a massive war between the intergalactic empire, the Earth alliance and the Black hole pirates. The music is already done right now and we're now doing the modelling and the coding, however, we still need a rigger and a skinner and an additional modeller or coder would be welcome too.

Forum Thread
X-mas present #24: Earth at war demo help me! (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Earth at War : Forum : Q & A : X-mas present #24: Earth at war demo help me!) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 1 2012 Anchor

On my german foc it don,t work any idea??
i just start the mod with the modlauncher and the unmoded foc starts

and i did 100 things to make it work but it just starts normal foc :flame:

Jan 2 2012 Anchor

You need the FOC 1.1 patch to run the mod, if it still doesn't help there's also an alternate way to launch it: Copy the folders in the data foldeer of the mod (Art, Adio, Scripts, Text and XML) to the vanilla (Unmodded) data folder. BE SURE THAT THE VANILLA FOLDERS AND FILES ARE BACKED UP AT A SAFE PLACE OTHERWISE YOU CAN'T PLAY VANILLA

after that just run the vanilla FOC and the mod will start

Jan 2 2012 Anchor

1. I have the goldpack
2. i tested it but then the game chrahes

Jan 2 2012 Anchor

Do you use a high-end or low-end computor?

Jan 2 2012 Anchor

i dont know but any other foc mod work without Problems on my PC

Edited by: Seamus9999

Jan 2 2012 Anchor

If you have a high end computor you can play vanilla at the highest screen resolution, when you do that with a low end computor the menus turn white, that's the easiest way to verify if you have a High or Low end computor

Jan 2 2012 Anchor

then high end

2. when i put it in the foc dat like you said t chrahses after ca 60 seconds in menu

Jan 2 2012 Anchor

That's a bug from the demo yes, if it prevents you from playing just remove the following file from the art folder: Demo_Attract_Kamino.ted You'll now have the vanilla main menu battle wich doesn't crash

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.