Return to the Zone in S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Wormwood, a high-difficulty survival-oriented realism modification for GSC Game World’s S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat. Wormwood builds upon the core Stalker experience, enriching the latest in the cult game series with brand new survival mechanics, intense and realistic gunplay, new missions, levels, fleshed-out building interiors and much, much more.
This patch includes the fixes of Patch 1, as well as more. Take a look in the Description for the details. This patch must be installed on top of Call of Pripyat: Redux v1.0 (Both Full and Base) or v1.01. Read the ReadMe for instructions.
Includes Patch 1 Fixes:
- Fixed a crash regarding the ranger-station mission.
- Enabled better chances of starting the game with better
- Fixed suits not having five artifact containers
- Made it so that suits displace some of their own weight,
to simulate spreading your belongings over your body
- Fixed a crash with Snag's Box, both Cardan and picking
the items you want.