This mod (named "Narodnaya Solyanka 2016" by the developers) was developed only in Russian. I've personally hand-translated the mod to English. It also contains a third-party weapon pack, updated textures, shaders, addons and many personal fixes.

Forum Thread
Stuck on X-25 Door Code (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Narodnaya Solyanka : Forum : Discussions : Stuck on X-25 Door Code) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 6 2022 Anchor

Fang sent me to check out the Warlab, but I still don't have the door code. I completed the five-cache dash for Kostya, opening the X-10 secret door. Now he won't talk to me. The map has Fang in the farmsted barn west of the Freedom base in Army Warehouses, but he's not there. According to the guide (page 9), I need to do some work for Syak, whom I have not met yet. The guide also says to go on to Pripyat and then come back (page 51). And on page 82, the guide says he's in Pripyat. I went to the location in the video guide, but only found Swamp Doctor's notebook and Charon's note.

The only other tasks I have is 4 suits for Akim (just need a Duty Scientific Suit), Find the Black Doctor (can't get to Limansk yet), and Matvei Kulinar's AEK-971.

Jan 6 2022 Anchor

Once you pick up the book both the doc & Max (Syak) will show up. Give them time they may be fighting off enemies. Go & help them if needed.

Head back to Pripyat & talk to Max? (Syak?). He's in the basement. He has a job for you in the Cordon. Do that, go back to Max. He will give you the code.

Don't forget you have another job in the opposite door to Warlab. If you stick with Charon's jobs you will end up with a very special teleporter.

Edited by: HipsterDoofus

Jan 7 2022 Anchor

Got it, thanks again. Once again I find myself asking, "How would I know to do that?" I've been to Pripyat numerous times, mostly on my way to and from East Pripyat. I had no clue (that I'm aware of) of the events that take place in order for me to get the Syak task. Maybe I just need to stick to mods that are dumbed down to my level.

--

You've been kwagulated!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod walkthroughs

Jan 7 2022 Anchor

Pick the book up. They both spawn.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.