The aim of this mod is to add in the old locations from ShoC and Clear Sky, and to provide an enhanced and extended gameplay experience while (mostly) sticking to the vanilla storyline. At this point, the mod (v0.45 alpha)contains 37 locations total, approx. 200 weapons, lots of new armors, items, artifacts and anomalies.

Forum Thread
SAYGA (12) (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.M.R.T.E.R. Pripyat : Forum : Your questions : SAYGA (12)) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 27 2012 Anchor

I recently found this shotgun (best in the game so far :D) but I can't upgrade it at nitro or cardan so I was wondering if there was a shotgun toolkit like the sniper one to give to cardan so I could upgrade it or whether it can be upgraded at all?

Aug 29 2012 Anchor

No, the Saiga can't be upgraded, that would have been overkill considering how powerful it is already.

Dec 8 2012 Anchor

Eh, its not really overkill, whats overkill are the cats that can take 2 clips of the saiga to the face and still walk, heh. I still love the box magazine of the saiga fastest reload/round shotgun, but I don't use it as much, I prefer my 417 sniper with grenade launcher, still need to find the silencer for it.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.