There were no updates for a month, so it's time to introduce the 'Weekly updates' to SkyLine 2.0! I will post the recent news and pics of the GUI's development every Saturday or Sunday.
So, today we have:
- I've found the artwork artist I've been looking for, hope he will bring us the best artwork we could imagine :);
- slowly, but neatly I'm renewing SkyLine 2.0 PSDs at the moment.
I've been thinking about the whole development process and came to the conclusion:
1) releasing 2 basic versions of both SP and MP GUI replacement for 4:3 and for 16:9 monitor formats to bring the best aspect ratio and quality possible with JKA's menu sctructure;
2) make the GUI full-static in order to use it on every possible toaster without crashes;
3) create a new HUD and crosshair (you could find the concepts below);
4) 50/50: allow converting the GUI for different mods - basically releasing the GFX sources and .menu guides (still thinking about this).
See you next week,
With the Humble Bundle's recent Star Wars pack I hope JKA will get a fresh wave of new players :)
If you didn't buy Jedi Academy game for some reason, now it's the right time!