SCP - Containment Breach: Project Resurrection (formerly known as More SCPs/SCPs Mod) is a compilation, "revival" and an add-on mod comprises of discontinued popular mods such as 'Box of Horrors' and 'Fan Breach' with new additional contents (SCPs, etc.) that belongs to 'Project Resurrection' as well as some of the unused 'SCP - Containment Breach' data that were left in the game files.
Ported to the game's latest version, V.1.3.9. Click the link to read the additions and changes as well.
These are the changes and additions you are currently seeing right now:
The title of this update is "IMHURT.exe". There's a ring to it, right? Pixelated horror game from Steam...
- Ported over to V.1.3.9
- Switched to Map Creator V.2.0
- All SCP-038's failed clones should no longer hold the effects of their original counterparts
- Changed SCP-1499's failed clone name to a better one.
- "Pill" cannot be consumed when in Hazmat Suit
- All SCP-038's failed clones sounds should be similar to their original counterparts
- Re-balanced SCP-038's Achievement
- Minor change to the 3D Menu (Thanks to PXLSHN)
- Soviet GP-5 Gas Mask can be converted to a normal gas mask by SCP-914 (1:1, Fine and Very Fine)
- You can wear Soviet GP-5 Gas Mask now
- Added a condition for SCP-005 on a locked, key card door. (Remote Control, etc...)
(Which I forgot to add in V.3.0)
- Not looking at SCP-080 will reset the death timer but it will still look at you unless further distance.
- SCP-1074 should display the correct texture if SCP-714's condition is applied (If there is)
- Fixed "Scary Event" trigger issue (Apparently, it didn't trigger at all.)
- Fixed "Start" models from not appearing in 3D Menu
- "Start" sound should be playing in the background in 3D Menu
- Fixed 3D Menu upon setting gamma correction or antialiased texts
Enjoy the mod!~