Yep its testing time again. Details in Papasnewbags forum post for downloads, etc.
Heres a fix list for those of you not interested in testing.
* Ported SI to HL SDK 2.3
* Updated HL Spectator HUD to display S&I information. This is a work in progress.
* Optimized some latency issues.
* Fixed: VGUI character images weren't properly centred for me at 1024*768
* Fixed: Map briefing didn't handle some parse errors well at all (crashes if too many objectives)
* Fixed: Thirdperson briefcase animations not playing right
* Added a bind for +highjump, crouch+jump optional ("cl_hijump_crouchjump" cvar)
* Fixed: Half-height research progress bar glitch
* Added "Tips" element to map briefing
* Fixed: Problem where map briefing looked crappy if any map but the first had no briefing
* Fixed: Tripmines not being killed by hitscan weapons
* Added a Hint for touching the administrator
* Fixed: Carried black scientist not getting matching black hands
* Fixed: Mindray crosshair wasn't showing up
* Fixed: Map briefing wasted space if no images were provided
* Fixed some menus not disappearing when endgame pops up
* Turning researchall on stops any current research and begins extra research
* Scoreboard now matches state of cashscoring cvar
* Resource icons are now read a file so that mappers can add their own (hud/resources.txt). You will also need to edit hud.txt and add your sprite.
* Changed cvar "cl_spectateinfo" to "cl_spectatehelp"
* Llama points are now only given for suicides not deaths.
* Fixed cloning information being not correct when changing team
* Fixed carry speed bug (thanks RandomEngy)
* Tweaked pistol recoil to make more manageable
* Fixed respawning in enemy spawn room (and added cvars "si_retryrespawndelay", "si_retryrespawncount")
* With FF on, the EMP Primary now drains teammates armour
* Added cvars "si_spaminterval", "si_disturbinterval"