San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP) is a modification for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas which turns it into a multiplayer game. You can play over the internet (or LAN) with up to 999 other people (having up to 1,000 players online at once). You need the original Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PC game to play San Andreas Multiplayer.
In SA:MP you are able to do almost anything that you can do in single player GTA. SA:MP also features the ability to create your own scripted game modes. There are many game modes that feature a series of different and fun things to do. Many of which are not possible in single player.
To address a recent security problem, we have released the SA-MP 0.2.2 R3 client. It is available on the Download Page. This is an optional update, although highly recommended. The SA-MP 0.2.2 R3 client works on all SA-MP 0.2.2 servers.
Updates to the SA-MP 0.2.2 server are not required at this time.
Apart from security updates, the 0.2.2 R3 client also fixes some crashes/bugs from previous versions. The following updates have been made:
- Removed all SAC code. This fixes a security vulnerability mentioned earlier.
- Fixed problem with clipboard text not copying externally.
- Fixed time/fog/lighting flickering when the passing of time is disabled.
- Fixed some vehicle audio problems (silent cars/planes/boats/helis).
- Fixed texture lag/streaming popups when many models were loaded.
- Fixed some car mod shop crashes.
- Alternate siren for police vehicles is now synced.
- TextDraw code is completely rewritten. It now works in interiors and will disable with the scoreboard.
- Crashes caused by DestroyVehicle script are fixed.
- Imported some of the 0.2.5 vehicle surfing code.
- Added command /fpslimit to adjust the frame rate limiter. Valid /fpslimit values are 20-100.
A security-related update of SA-MP 0.2 is now available (SA-MP 0.2X). You can find it on the Download Page. It is recommended that all SA-MP players and...
SA-MP 0.3a is released! As usual, the new update is available on the Download Page. This is the first major SA-MP update since SA-MP 0.2 and there are...
A security and bug fix release of SA-MP (0.3b) is now available on the Download Page. This release also includes some new features and improvements to...
A new SA-MP client and server update is available! SA-MP 0.3c can be found on the Download Page. SA-MP 0.3c features - A redesigned car license plate...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Update for SA-MP version 0.3.7 (optional) for fix cilent
This update is for SA-MP server owners only - The player's current weapon ID was not correctly reported to pawn scripts when they were passengering in...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.