RoadKill is a modification for Unreal Tournament 2003 and is inspired by the MAD MAX movies. RoadKill will offer apocalyptic style on weapons, the ability to drive vehicles with mounted / mountable weapons and a lots of explosions & fire!
Gametypes that are planned are:
1. Shoot'n Drive (Standard TDM gameplay)
2. Thievery (Locate and steal the Fuel Containers from enemy territory and return to homebase location. While carrying the containers you cannot use your weapons, but be cautious! The others can shoot at the conatiners and make it explode).
3. Last Man Driving (Get a vehicle and crush your opponents with it, the last man wins the round).
Desert King (Protect your base from incoming Bloodhunters (computer controlled).
4. The Escape (Take The Fuel Truck from your base and drive it to a specific location, beware of the other team and dont let them get the truck)
5. Sabotage (Infiltrate the other team HQ and plant explosives to blow up the base but remember, the other team has the same objectives so u need to protect your own base too...)
RoadKill Warriors is back for the last time!
We would like to announce some great news.
RoadKill Warriors is going retail and therefore we are releasing the last public version of RKW. We will of course continue to give support and release future patches.
Probably many of you thought that RKW died and went to mod heaven, we almost thought so too. With members not having enough time to spend on the development usually brings a mod down. But somehow RKW survived and some great opportunities have surfaced giving us the opportunity to start thinking "retail".
So after almost more than a year after our first initial release we bring you our second alpha version, some features had to be removed because they just didn't work properly and some features have been changed and simplified.
We're doing this game for you and our goal is to add as many cool features as possible, but we need your help! We have created a short online survey that we would like you to help us with. Please read it through and answer the questions, it shouldn't take more than 2-3 minutes.
Then after playing RKW please visit our forum and give us your opinion and suggestions on how we can make RKW better for the retail version.
See you online...
Juan Gauthier & RKW Team
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
RoadKill Warriors Zipped Version.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.