The sequel to the highly successful Armed Forces of the Russian Federation mod for Arma 2 makes a return for Arma 3. Now bigger and better.
A very realistic mod!
- Countless new vehicles: tanks, cars, IFVs and APCs for both sides to use, as well as atmospheric objects like radars.
- Completely new soldier models and dozens of gear objects make for over 700 possible unit customization possibilities. Use the supplied virtual ammo crates to quickly make your own custom setups.
- New weapons and attachments. Have everything at your disposal to take on your enemy.
- Realism enhancements: full PhysX support and realistic configurations, complex Fire Control Systems for applicable vehicles. New user interface items representing control and awareness systems of vehicles to increase atmosphere and gameplay dynamics. Also our constantly expanding and improved decal system has even migrated to the US side.
- Fully ZEUS compatible.
- Fully ALiVE compatible. Many thanks goes towards ALiVE team making sure RHS Evolution can be enjoyed using ALiVE Framework!
- Fully Task Force Radio compatible. Many thanks to the developers of TFA and their effort making sure everything was in place for you to enjoy it right out of the box! TFA will even contain new radios made in the style of our units!
- Future-proof: sling-loading will work once they make their way to the stable branch. If you are playing on development branch you should have these features enabled already! FFV will come later as releasing it now would cause problems for those of you playing on the stable branch.
The best mod for ARMA I have even seen.
Thank you developers! You do your job better, than ARMA developers!
Have played for it many days and I'm glad it is free! Not like another Arma DLC!
Great mod! It's got Russians, Americans, and more Russians. Download this shiz now if you want a bunch of awesome bmps, t-72s, t-80s, btrs, etc. It has tons of hmmwvs and Abrams for the American side. The blackhawk in this mod is hands down my favorite helo to fly in Arma 3
Really adds up what A3 missed from the start, but it has some flaws and needs optimization and bug-fixing. Hopefully this will be gone in next patch. I dont get hard on jets but would be nice to have IL76 there or some other troop transport, also you need to make gunner optics much more wider, this now is like looking trough the pipe, and we need STATIC elements and more guns! Good luck @MOTY2014
This above is what I wrote for MOTY2014 awward. Things changed. Lots of new quality content, but optics in vehicles in terrible for vehicles of older generations. View is very narrow and it cant be like that IRL. I know it cant be like IRL but it cant be this horrible. Mi24 is also seriosuly underpowered. Yet if there werent for thois mod I dont know what would I have been playing in Arma3. No other mod can come close with content and quality as RHS USF and AFRF. As usual good luck in MOTY2015 award.
Best mod for Arma 3!
RHS the best since OPF..
The model details, animations, textures and scripting are awesome.
Every vehicle/weapon/unit are looking like the original.
Only sad that they refuse to let it available on Steam Workshop to make it more easy to be up to date.
must for arma III.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (3 agree) 10/10
A very realistic mod! - Countless new vehicles: tanks, cars, IFVs and APCs for both sides to use, as well as atmospheric objects like radars. - Completely new soldier models and dozens of gear objects make for over 700 possible unit customization possibilities. Use the supplied virtual ammo crates to quickly make your own custom setups. - New weapons and attachments. Have everything at your disposal to take on your enemy. - Realism enhancements: full PhysX support and realistic configurations, complex…
Jan 4 2015 by ljcsteam