Long awaited Restore-Life update is finally here!
Finally, i'm releasing an update for Restore-Life. Sorry for keeping you all waiting that much. I also decided to edit Restore-Life's Moddb page because design was really lazy.
Also make sure to join our Steam group to get latest updates!
P.S: Mod is currently works in Steam version of the game. Xash,Non-Steam,WON is still not supported.
Let's cut to the chase and let's see what is new in version 1.1 of Restore-Life.
Changelog of v1.1:
- MP5 is now using correct spread values.
- Glock-18 now has a remastered texture.
- Shotgun hand model is fixed (Handpak was missing. Intentionally wasn't added by Valve)
- Added a new rare animation for Shotgun.
- Added a new rare animation for Crossbow.
- Hand Grenade is now using beta throwing animation.
- Player is now able to toss hand grenades. (Aim a little bit lower to toss grenades)
- Sparks on NPC's head is fixed (Kinda)
- Fixed some weapon animations were cutting off. (Was happening in Satchel, Snark and Hand Grenade)
- NPC's turning yaw is fixed. It means NPC's can turn faster regardless how high FPS is.
- Alien Slave, Zombie and Human Grunt received remastered textures.
- MP5's world model texture is remastered.
- H.E.V Suit now has a better model and textures.
Changelog of v1.0:
- Added old Half-Life WON bob and viewroll.
- Added fixed Egon Model (Author is Slartibarty, credits goes to him)
- Added Pistol model from Half-Life: Day One. (Pistol from HL: Day One has high-res texture)
- HEV is now able to detect weapon types when a weapon picked up.
- HEV is now able to signal burn and electric shock damage types.
- Added few un-unsed health loss reports.
- Re-enabled egon gun energy cloud spark.
- Re-enabled gauss gun idle animations.
- Re-enabled egon's idle animation.
- Fixed RPG fidget animation wasn't properly animating.
- Fixed .357 Magnum Idle animation wasn't animating.
- Removed bunnyhop cap.
- Added WON background to the Main Menu.
- Half-Life PlayStation 2 Menu Music added to the Main Menu.
- Added Sterilizer and Torniquette models. HEV also able to detect it.
F1 : Activates H.E.V Speech System (If disabled)
F2 : De-Activates H.E.V Speech System (If enabled)
F3 : Activates H.E.V Auto Targetting System (If disabled)
F4 : De-Activates H.E.V Auto Targetting System (If enabled)