Even though progress has been slow, the mod is slowly becoming what I want it to be. This release is rather small, it contains only a few missions and has only simple unit balancing. Certain factions are missing a few things. Still, I believe it is good to let people make their opinions on where this is going.
The following can be found in this version:
- 4 Campaign mission maps per side (some of them are subparts of longer missions)
- Most vehicles have new graphics.
- The countries are more diverse than in YR, though there are fewer of them.
- Adapted original YR missions that work with the mod. They are also generally more difficult.
- Some replaced structure art, such as the Allied Patriot missile.
- A balance that is distinct from the familiar one from YR.
- A small number of new skirmish maps.
- New map details, such as trees and construction materials.
- There are still some placeholders left, such as missing cameos or old graphics.
In addition, we designed new loading screens for skirmish and campaigns, in order to make the waiting time more exciting:
For the future you can expect more missions, more complete factions and further improvements of YR graphics. AI is still on the list, so I will see to it that the AI utilises the new units better in the future. The current campaign set is in a way an intro or setup to the proper story, so you can expect more in the future.
Download will be here.